Do you find Resouce Manager or orchestrated ml useful?

ScottAvery

it is a tough decision to be forced to make before trying the product whether or not to pay an extra $20 for a feature you may not like. I have been programming timers in the admin console for years and have not really yearned for the on-demand timer capability, but perhaps my wife would use it. I have installed the lite version but that just proves it works.

Are any of you getting value from that feature? Could you give an example?

Are there advertisements for orchestrated home built in to it other than the promo code?

Hi Scott,

There are no advertisements built into the Orchestrated MobiLinc app.

If you are comfortable with ISY programming then OML/Resource Manager wouldn't give you much value. It was designed to solve some of the common problems like:

- Setting up timers for devices and scenes.

- Configuring a device or scene to turn off after X minutes.

- Configuring a device or a scene to respond to motion.

If you'd like to give this functionality to others in the household then Orchestrated MobiLinc would be a good option. 

Another option is to go with MobiLinc HD and then purchase the Resource Manager plug-in when ready. The combination of the two is equal to Orchestrated MobiLinc.

Let me know if I can help answer any other questions.

Wes

Speaking for myself, I can setup/adjust multiple timers faster than it takes to boot the PC. I save the more advanced configuration/programing for when I've got time to sit at the PC to setup.

We've been collecting feedback on the Resource Manager and we're always looking to see how the community is using it and how we can improve/add to it.

Wes

I went ahead with the orchestrated ML version, but there are lots of issues to resolve with the basic functionality before I will get to trying the timers.  Looks like I will have to rebuild a lot of scenes as any with more than a couple devices are failing.  Scenes with zwave devices are not working either, regardless of size.  I have tried resyncing all and resyncing updates, but still get Bad Message errors.

I went ahead with the orchestrated ML version, but there are lots of issues to resolve with the basic functionality before I will get to trying the timers. Looks like I will have to rebuild a lot of scenes as any with more than a couple devices are failing. Scenes with zwave devices are not working either, regardless of size. I have tried resyncing all and resyncing updates, but still get Bad Message errors.

I don't believe Scenes work with Zwave in the ISY. You can add zwave devices but they won't respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived