Release 2.6.8 is now available

Michel Kohanim

Lou, do the lights remain on in that condition? Also, are the RJ-45 (Network jack) LEDs on?

That is not a known state, which surely means something is amiss. See this wiki article, near the bottom of the page, for a list of valid LED status indications.

Have you rebooted by unplugging the PLM from power? (Or are you using a power adapter?) Is the PLM LED on, and what version is your PLM?

Hi Darrell-

Thanks for replying. I had tried rebooting last night by unplugging the PLM from power. After rebooting, the power, RX, and MEM lights stayed ON steady. I was pretty tired, so I gave up at that point, thinking my ISY was bricked.

This morning I saw your post and unplugged the PLM again to check the version. I could see no specific version #, but it was labeled Rev. 2.9 and the numbers 0823 were below the model number. To my great surprise, when I plugged the PLM back in, it appeared to reboot normally! I then logged on to Admin Console and was delighted to see my lighting system in its full glory. I verified that I was running 2.6.9. I then attempted to add my Motion Sensor, which worked on the first try.

Bottom line: Everything appears to be back to normal and running fine. Thanks so much to you and Michel for all your help. :D

Regards,

Lou

Lou, do the lights remain on in that condition? Also, are the RJ-45 (Network jack) LEDs on?

That is not a known state, which surely means something is amiss. See this wiki article, near the bottom of the page, for a list of valid LED status indications.

Have you rebooted by unplugging the PLM from power? (Or are you using a power adapter?) Is the PLM LED on, and what version is your PLM?

Hi Lou,

Thanks so very much for the update.

Would you be kind enough to keep an eye on this issue as this is quite abnormal. Please do let us know if you experience the same behavior.

Furthermore, 2.6.9 has a bug where, if you physically turn on a device, ISY shows the status as 1%. This is already fixed and will be available in the next couple of days.

With kind regards,

Michel

Hi Darrell-

Thanks for replying. I had tried rebooting last night by unplugging the PLM from power. After rebooting, the power, RX, and MEM lights stayed ON steady. I was pretty tired, so I gave up at that point, thinking my ISY was bricked.

This morning I saw your post and unplugged the PLM again to check the version. I could see no specific version #, but it was labeled Rev. 2.9 and the numbers 0823 were below the model number. To my great surprise, when I plugged the PLM back in, it appeared to reboot normally! I then logged on to Admin Console and was delighted to see my lighting system in its full glory. I verified that I was running 2.6.9. I then attempted to add my Motion Sensor, which worked on the first try.

Bottom line: Everything appears to be back to normal and running fine. Thanks so much to you and Michel for all your help. :D

Regards,

Lou

Archived