EZIO4O ...

garybixler

Hello

I just received my first EZIO product (EZIO4O) and noticed that it has internal timers for turning off the relays after a set time. I don't want to add another controle system like the simplehomenet software and EZBridge to set them and was wondering if eventually the ISY will be able to set these timers. I didn't see anything mentioned in the forum about these timers.

Thanks in advance

Gary

Hi Gary,

We are now trying to figure out how to support EZIO again as everything seems to be broken.

Once we have this fixed, We will have the capabilities which will allow you to set the timers in EZIO.

With kind regards,

Michel

Hello

I just received my first EZIO product (EZIO4O) and noticed that it has internal timers for turning off the relays after a set time. I don't want to add another controle system like the simplehomenet software and EZBridge to set them and was wondering if eventually the ISY will be able to set these timers. I didn't see anything mentioned in the forum about these timers.

Thanks in advance

Gary

• 1 year later...

Just installed an EZIO4O for use on my ISY using the latest 2.8.1 firmware, and still had to use SimpleHomeNet's utility to set the timers.

I also had a problem with the ISY. If I turned on relay 0, the ISY marked relay 1 as being on, not relay 0 as expected. The physical output was correct.

Archived