a PAUSE all schedules button would be useful

f_richey

There are times when you don't want devices, sprinklers or lights to come on and you may need to stop them quickly for safety reasons.

I know there are ways to disable folders so they never run programs, but that method does provide a quick way to temporarily PAUSE all programs from running. It is tedious to modify all your folders and then remember how to set them back they way they were, while your objective is to PAUSE the whole ISY.

A single overall PAUSE button on an existing window or heading would be a perfect safety switch. Could be ORANGE when paused, GREEN when in normal run mode.

Nothing will run while in PAUSE, so you are safe to do maintenance while it's on, and you don't have to modify folders, then modify them back.

Hello f_richey,

I love the idea! But, you know that you can put a folder condition on My Programs which, in effect, can enable/disable ALL your programs?

With kind regards,

Michel

There are times when you don't want devices, sprinklers or lights to come on and you may need to stop them quickly for safety reasons.

I know there are ways to disable folders so they never run programs, but that method does provide a quick way to temporarily PAUSE all programs from running. It is tedious to modify all your folders and then remember how to set them back they way they were, while your objective is to PAUSE the whole ISY.

A single overall PAUSE button on an existing window or heading would be a perfect safety switch. Could be ORANGE when paused, GREEN when in normal run mode.

Nothing will run while in PAUSE, so you are safe to do maintenance while it's on, and you don't have to modify folders, then modify them back.

Archived