Echo/ISY skill setup problem

curmudgeon

In trying to send ISY commands via Echo,  I keep getting message from echo "ISY access is pending approval in admin console".

So far can't find how to grant this approval in admin console.   Help and direction, please?

Gary

Go to Manage Modules... Help > Manage Modules in the UI

Sorry, I can't read

Jon...

User error:  Echo show it had linked to ISY  BUT I had not bought an ISY portal.  thought my existing portal for MobiLinc Pro would work with Echo.

OK,  so bought portal, installed it, I had already created a portal ID with UUID and log in.

But now, when I go to configuration in the Admin console, there is NO portal tab under configuration!   Huh?

Have rebooted ISY and rebooted Admin console - but no portal tab.    Help, suggestions

Screenshot 2015-12-21 20.08.19.jpg

User error:  Echo show it had linked to ISY  BUT I had not bought an ISY portal.  thought my existing portal for MobiLinc Pro would work with Echo.

OK,  so bought portal, installed it, I had already created a portal ID with UUID and log in.

But now, when I go to configuration in the Admin console, there is NO portal tab under configuration!   Huh?

Have rebooted ISY and rebooted Admin console - but no portal tab.    Help, suggestions

Screenshot 2015-12-21 20.08.19.jpg

What firmware and UI version are installed?  (Help > About in UI)

To add image to post click More Reply Options next to Post

Jon...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived