Admin Console Login

jpoje

For some strange reason I am unable to login to Admin Console, either on my laptop or main computer. The Admin Console comes up just fine but when I type my login and password, I get "failed, retry" (I do not have my Caps button on). I have never ever changed my login or password. I unplugged PLM and ISY and plugged back in, still unable to login, also updated Java. My router shows the ISY still being connected on same IP address, green light is on ISY and light is on PLM. Any suggestions to what may be causing this? Or, what is the procedure to clear login and password? Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Was able to reset password and access ISY yesterday. This morning, none of my programs are running and I will start a new topic as it seems my ISY had died.

I don't believe the 994 Series Controller is dead try a restore of the ISY from a good image back up.

It was the ISY's power supply causing all the issues over the past few days. This morning the ISY would no longer even power up. The power supply was replaced and all is well. Thanks again for all the help.

That's great to hear and thanks for closing out the thread with the update.

• 4 weeks later...

Also note that if you access the Admin Console through the ISY Portal, you need to use your Portal login info, not the username and password stored on your ISY.

I may be an idiot, but I haven't even figured out HOW to access the admin console through the ISY Portal. If I connect via IP directly to my ISY, I have a button for Admin, but if I connect through the portal, the admin button isn't there, and even the 'Install Admin Console' in the settings menu doesn't work.

Archived