Not reliably receiving local ON status from devices

AD8BC

Hello AD8BC,

Thanks so very much. I do think your PLM does have something to do with what you are experiencing since i2 was not actively supported in PLMs before 68. One of the major problems with 52 PLMs is that they lockup given a lot of traffic.

So, you had the same exact problems with i1 only mode?

With kind regards,

Michel

Sure Michel, it comes up v52.

AD8BC,

Thanks for the update. Would you be kind enough to check the version of your PLM (Tools->Diagnostics->PLM Status/Info).

With kind regards,

Michel

Well, Michel, version .8 has been running reliably since last Thursday. All statuses seem to be reporting just fine to the ISY (with the exception of the motion sensor, I may have to re-install it into the ISY.

That depends, I'm a little behind the times here... what would constitute i1 only mode?

I never ever had problems with the PLM locking up.

Maybe this weekend I'll try to reload the .13 firmware and see if I can replicate the problems again.

Hello AD8BC,

Thanks so very much. I do think your PLM does have something to do with what you are experiencing since i2 was not actively supported in PLMs before 68. One of the major problems with 52 PLMs is that they lockup given a lot of traffic.

So, you had the same exact problems with i1 only mode?

With kind regards,

Michel

Sure Michel, it comes up v52.

AD8BC,

Thanks for the update. Would you be kind enough to check the version of your PLM (Tools->Diagnostics->PLM Status/Info).

With kind regards,

Michel

Well, Michel, version .8 has been running reliably since last Thursday. All statuses seem to be reporting just fine to the ISY (with the exception of the motion sensor, I may have to re-install it into the ISY.

Gotcha, thanks Michel, I'll wait!

HI AD8BC,

Please do not install 2.6.13 as we are going to have (hopefully the final) 2.6.14 where everything reverts to i1 except motion sensors and thermostats.

With kind regards,

Michel

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Michel, I put it in on Saturday. So far it works great compared to .13!

-- Bill

Hello AD8BC,

Yes, please do so!

With kind regards,

Michel

Hi Michel,

Should I try the .14b to see if it solved my .13b problems?

Archived