Programs Self-disable

cdneh

Ok, this is driving me crazy...

I have three simple programs that, when an IOLink relay is switched ON, wait 50 seconds and then switch it OFF. One of the programs for one of the IOLinks runs flawlessly. The other two are repeatedly being set to 'disabled' (i.e., not "enabled") and, as a result, do not execute.

I've have deleted and recreated the offending programs multiple times without any change, A few hours after I create them and check "enable", I'll return to the Admin Console and find them disabled.  I have no programs that are disabling them. I am not disabling them. I've even tried giving the programs random names and the behaviour is exactly the same: disabled within a few hours.

Sample program attached. post-1229-0-86604000-1477968279_thumb.jpg

What the heck am I missing?

Thx,

- Chris

Yeah, I save and I save and I save, and I save.  That's not it.

Thx, though. Good thought.

- Chris

Edit:

Moreover, if I go back into the Console,say, 30 minutes after enabling or creating the programs, they show as "enabled". When I check back, say, the next morning, they are disabled.  Saving changes isn't the issue.

Use the search option and search for the program name. There may be a disable command in another program.

Done and done.  As I mentioned, I even recreated the programs with random gibberish names to eliminate any potential for another program disabling them. No change.  :cry:

Thx.

- Chris

What  program/action turns on the IOlinc relay(s)

What options do you have enabled for the IOLinc?

No program triggers the IOlinc.  Manually turned ON to open garage door from MobiLinc (thru portal). The offending programs simply return the relay to OFF state to simplify the next ON/opening request.

Option settings are identical for all three IOlincs:

- LED on TX

- Monentary (ON or OFF)

Thx, 

- Chris

No program triggers the IOlinc.  Manually turned ON to open garage door from MobiLinc (thru portal). The offending programs simply return the relay to OFF state to simplify the next ON/opening request.

Option settings are identical for all three IOlincs:

- LED on TX

- Monentary (ON or OFF)

Thx, 

- Chris

Did you link the IOLincs to the ISY using the ISY linking option?

Do you have any other controllers installed other than the ISY?

If you trigger the IOLinc program from the ISY rather than from MobiLinc do you get the same results?

Done and done.  As I mentioned, I even recreated the programs with random gibberish names to eliminate any potential for another program disabling them. No change.  :cry:

Thx.

- Chris

ISY doesn't use the actual names to identify programs.   It uses Program ID.   The "name" is just to make it easy to read.

If you delete a program, and immediately recreate a program, ISY will reuse the Program ID.  You might still have a program disabling the program referenced by the same ID?

So when you go to Programs -> Summary, right click on any program, and select "Find/Replace" - then look for the program(s) that are being disabled, they don't  show up in any other programs?

Archived