Mini Remote not updating device status in ISY Console

memmo

I have an Insteon Remote controlling a scene that contains 3 Insteon LED Bulbs.  

When I hit button "A", lights come on fine, but the status of each of them doesn't change in the ISY Admin.  Because I have my automation system check the state of one of the devices in the scene, it doesn't work as the ISY doesn't ever indicate the change of state.  

Is this expected?  Do I have it setup incorrectly?  Thanks for any advice!

keypad-issue.png

I have an Insteon Remote controlling a scene that contains 3 Insteon LED Bulbs.  

When I hit button "A", lights come on fine, but the status of each of them doesn't change in the ISY Admin.  Because I have my automation system check the state of one of the devices in the scene, it doesn't work as the ISY doesn't ever indicate the change of state.  

Is this expected?  Do I have it setup incorrectly?  Thanks for any advice!

keypad-issue.png

Take a look at the remote in the ISY, If it has 1011 or a red ! to the left of the remote button then you'll need to put the remote into the linking mode so that the links can be properly written.

I'm assuming you're using a wireless remote. If not what are you using to control the lamps?

Did you link the bulbs and the remote via the ISY linking option when you installed them?

Archived