UI

TheWabit

Here is a question I am embarrassed to ask - I have often upgraded to the latest ISY firmware but not the UI. How do Upgrade that? I am currently on 4.3.26 - seems out of date.

Make sure you clean out your java cache and apps in the Java management app from Control Panel.

Then run one of the links supplied with the version release thread.

Sent from a tiny keyboard. Response may be brief.

Thanks Larry - that worked great. I have always kept the firmware up to date but never realized that the console needed upgrading as well. Here is something interesting - I purchased the Portal just recently but I didn't have the console updated until today. Getting the Network module with a new portal purchase has a requirement to have 4.5.4 or above on the UI. I didn't have that until today. So I didn't get the Network module - anyway to retroactively get that?

Thanks Larry - that worked great. I have always kept the firmware up to date but never realized that the console needed upgrading as well. Here is something interesting - I purchased the Portal just recently but I didn't have the console updated until today. Getting the Network module with a new portal purchase has a requirement to have 4.5.4 or above on the UI. I didn't have that until today. So I didn't get the Network module - anyway to retroactively get that?

If you purchased the ISY Portal it includes the Network Module as part of the two year $49.XX service. I would however suggest that you purchase the *Network Module* as a separate add on because you will always have it and won't ever expire or go away should you ever not decide to renew the portal subscription.

Archived