ISY is not online

mserrar

9 minutes ago, waffles said:

I believe the Maintenance scheduled for earlier today has not yet been completed:

except my portal connection works fine.  my isy wasn't rebooted today, someone else said the same in another thread.  The pattern or common denominator seems to be restarted isy's aren't reconnecting.  perhaps an undesired maintenance issue.  Commenting this so that we can consciously group analyze this theory which might save time identifying the issue if it's true.

9 minutes ago, waffles said:

not sure about the restarted ISYs. My ISY was working fine until about an hour ago, incl. Alexa connection. First I thought the issue was on my end, so I rebooted my ISY as well as the switch it is connected to.

Same here...  Mine was working perfectly for quite some time.  I had upgraded to version 5.0.16C on 17-MAR, and sometime this afternoon it dropped offline.  The ISY indicates it's "online" (PIC1) and the website has a green dot (PIC2) but, but accessing anything in the portal shows that it's offline (PIC3). 

PIC1.png

PIC2.png

PIC3.png

1 hour ago, Michel Kohanim said:

Hello all,

Sincere apologies for the interruption in service. Once of the proxy servers had to be replaced and is now online. Things should go back to normal shortly.

With kind regards,
Michel

I can confirm that this issue is now resolved on my end. 

• 1 month later...

I had downloaded the Mobileink app without knowing it would not work with the ISY Portal.  After that I disabled the Mobillink but still could not connect the ISY to the internet.   I folowed all instructions above and in the web to no avail.  I noticed theat the protal tab would not show up under configuration tab on the Admin module even though the portal was enabled.

Then I disabled the ISY portal, Mobileink and the network module. Rebooted everything (computer, PLM, The ISY and the router).  Then enabled the ISY portal module, and the Network Module (NOT Mobilink).

All worked again. I believe (but don't know) once the MObilink module is activated it affected the ISY portal or the Network module as the Portal tab woul not show up under configuration until I disabled, rebooted and then enabled the correct modules.

Archived