Email Stopped : Mobilinc Connect Error?

GDavis01

My email notifications stopped working recently and I looked at my error log and found many of the following error messages!

Sun 2017/03/19 10:12:37 AM System -170001 [Network-DNS][Task=22] Failed DNS 2056/rc=6 Sun 2017/03/19 10:12:37 AM System -140000 mobilincconnect.com

I have an ISY994i/IR Pro running v5.0.7. I used to use the Mobilinc Connect to access the ISY but now I use a DDNS service. The Mobilinc Portal is still showing as active and I don't have UDI's Portal installed.

My ISY's network settings are DHCP with the address reserved on the router.  I use gmail with the smtp.gmail.com server on port 587; 1,000 timeout; and using TLS. My HTTPS Server and Client settings are TLS 1.2; Strength -> Alland Verify unchecked.

My router has the DNS's set at 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

When I first noticed this error I rebooted both the ISY and the router and the emails started working again but pretty soon the error messages started again  and the emails stopped!

Any thoughts on what is going on?

Hi GMD99,

Would you please start by rebooting your router?

With kind regards,

Michel

I'm not home now so I will try again when I get back.

Note, however, that yesterday I rebooted both the ISY and the router and the errors started about 3 minutes later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived