deleted programs still controlling devices

I have an ISY 994i, I set up a basic program to flash a light (2672-222) when water is detected on the leak sensor (2852-222). I messed up and just deleted the program. So at some point months later when the leak sensor detected water it flashed my light. I removed the leak sensor to prevent the light from flashing because I couldn't figure out what else to do. Yesterday the same light started flashing on its own. I deleted the light bulb and reinstalled it to try and remove the old links, still flashing. I tried to write a new program and delete it to remove the links, still flashing. I checked the log and have the DON line in it. Is there anyway to get the program back or do I just have to get rid of the bulb? If I change that bulb for another one that I have in another location will that make a difference? When I get home I can post the log. Is there anything I can do or am I going to have to just replace the bulb? The bulb flashed for over 2 hours last night. I had the program set to flash for about 2 min. I turned the light off at the switch last night. I turned it back on this morning and it flashed for over an hour. The leak sensor is dry and has been for over 6 months. I have it 4 ft off the floor to prevent the flash. I removed it from my programing last night and the light still flashed.

Welcome to the forum!

In the admin console when you delet a program, it only displays it gone to the user to look nice until you hit "Save". Then it removes it from your ISY.

If you have a look in your programs you just may find it still and be able to fix it.

BTW: If you right click on the programs in the program tree in the admin console you will find a find and replace menu that you can search for most program elements.

Archived