Using 5.0.9

andyf0

A couple of things are no longer working for me on the Portal with 5.0.9.

1. Web Access Tool - Clicking on Device, Scenes or Devices & Scenes does nothing. Programs, Variables etc work fine. Using the UD Ajax interface.

2. Connectivity/Amazon Echo - When trying to add a device or scene, when you click on the drop down menu no devices or scenes are listed in the drop down. Programs work fine.

3. This may not be 5.0.9 related but bringing up my Event Log from the Portal does not load the complete log, it is truncated as if the buffer allocated isn't big enough.

Question: Now we have 5.0.9 is there such a thing as an Occupancy node server? Not sure how this is supposed to work but it appears I have to upload a node server. Does UDI have this? I am using Locative.

Thanks

Hi Andy,

I am so very sorry to hear. I just retested a couple of our units and everything is working fine. Can you please send a screenshot of Help | About to support@universal-devices.com and reference this post?

With regards to node server/occupancy sensing, I am glad you asked since it's a fantastic solution:

http://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Main_Page#ISY_Portal_Node_Server_Instructions

With kind regards,

Michel

Just to finish off this thread. The Portal hasn't been updated yet to support "chuncked data". So if you've turned this on, then you need to put it back to "Default" to access parts of the Portal. 

Hi Andy,

I am so very sorry to hear. I just retested a couple of our units and everything is working fine. Can you please send a screenshot of Help | About to support@universal-devices.com and reference this post?

With regards to node server/occupancy sensing, I am glad you asked since it's a fantastic solution:

http://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Main_Page#ISY_Portal_Node_Server_Instructions

With kind regards,

Michel

I just got geofence support up and running and it looks good!  At first, I decided to screw around without reading the directions and I think I found an issue in the portal UI:

I initially created a geofence and location together as "foo" and "bar" (shown as "bar" and "bar/foo"), and then I deleted the geofence node ("foo") because I didn't fully understand what it represented.  In an attempt to completely start over, I tried to delete the location ("bar") by hitting the "x" next to it, but it wouldn't let me do it because it thought that it still had children.

Here's an image of what happens when I hit the "x" next to "bar".

Archived