Current State missing on all devices on Admin Console

tmorse305

All of my devices have a blank Current State in the Admin Console.  I can control the devices but the state remains blank.  I also tried to query the devices but the state remains blank.  I am getting an error "Maximum Subscribers Reached".  I rebooted ISY but that did not help.  

Also, I cannot connect via the Mobilinc app, it will not connect via the portal.  I can log into the portal without a problem

Are these thing related? 

What's going on?

Thanks

All of my devices have a blank Current State in the Admin Console.  I can control the devices but the state remains blank.  I also tried to query the devices but the state remains blank.  I am getting an error "Maximum Subscribers Reached".  I rebooted ISY but that did not help.  

Also, I cannot connect via the Mobilinc app, it will not connect via the portal.  I can log into the portal without a problem

Are these thing related? 

What's going on?

Thanks

Try removing power from both the ISY and the PLM, then power up the PLM, wait 10 seconds then power up the ISY

About how many devices do you have?

What's the date code and version of your PLM

Do a PLM link count and let me know what the result is.

Which ISY are you using, what is the firmware and UI versions?

Thanks for the reply Techman,

See answers below

Try removing power from both the ISY and the PLM, then power up the PLM, wait 10 seconds then power up the ISY

I did that but no change in the issues.

50-100

V2.1, 1534

Count returns 0.  Sounds like a problem...

Device Link table also returns a 0 fro any device

ISY Link table also returns 0 for any device I choose

ISY 994i/IR Pro.  4.5.4 for both

PLM reports to be connected, v9E
I can still control devices from the console, however after I query for links I lose control of the devices

Update
I was away for a while since I reported the status above.  When I came back, I brought up the Console and the current status was there.  Also I did not get the subscriber error message.  I was able to query the PLM links (256) and the ISY and device links.  So I closed the console and then reopened it.  This time I got the error and status I listed above.  Can this error message be related?  How do I reset the # of Subscribers? 

Update #2
Problem solved.  The "Maximum Subscribers Reached" was causing the Console problem and appears to have solved the Mobilinc problem as well.  Maybe smarter heads can figure out why.

I solved the "Maximum Subscribers Reached" error when I discovered the Automation Shack app, ISYLogger was trying to resubscribe to the ISY every minute because of a heartbeat timeout.  I had seen this behavior before but never with this intensity.  I killed the app and all problems went away.

Thanks for the reply Techman,

See answers below

I did that but no change in the issues.

50-100

V2.1, 1534

Count returns 0.  Sounds like a problem...

Device Link table also returns a 0 fro any device

ISY Link table also returns 0 for any device I choose

ISY 994i/IR Pro.  4.5.4 for both

PLM reports to be connected, v9E
I can still control devices from the console, however after I query for links I lose control of the devices

Update
I was away for a while since I reported the status above.  When I came back, I brought up the Console and the current status was there.  Also I did not get the subscriber error message.  I was able to query the PLM links (256) and the ISY and device links.  So I closed the console and then reopened it.  This time I got the error and status I listed above.  Can this error message be related?  How do I reset the # of Subscribers? 

Update #2
Problem solved.  The "Maximum Subscribers Reached" was causing the Console problem and appears to have solved the Mobilinc problem as well.  Maybe smarter heads can figure out why.

I solved the "Maximum Subscribers Reached" error when I discovered the Automation Shack app, ISYLogger was trying to resubscribe to the ISY every minute because of a heartbeat timeout.  I had seen this behavior before but never with this intensity.  I killed the app and all problems went away.

Glad to hear you got it all resolved.

Archived