Not Implemented (in admin console)

The only recent changes I can think of is that I started using Home Assistant on my Raspberry Pi.  I didn't think that would really affect the ISY at all, but...

Every time I log into the admin console, I get the attached message.  If I click on my Z-wave light, it pops up.  If I switch to Programs, it pops up again.  If I click on My Programs, it pops up again.  What is also odd, is that some of my programs are missing.  All of my LED programs for my Z-wave light are missing (the folder is there, but not programs).  All but one of my RemoteLinc programs are missing (one of the programs turns on the Z-wave light, but some of the other missing programs are not related to Z-wave).

To make it more weird, if I open up MobiLinc Pro on my phone, the programs are there, and they work!

Again, I did set up Home Assistant and connect to the ISY through it's configuration, but I didn't think that made any changes to the ISY.  

Any thoughts on what Not Implemented means and where my programs went?

ISY 994i

- OpenADR

- Networking Module

- Z-Wave

Firmware: v5.0.4

UI v4.5.4

I will do that tomorrow morning and see what happens. Not sure how the two got out of sync.

The two will always be out-of-sync when you upgrade. Two separate action are required, one for the firmware and one for the interface. They don't automatically upgrade together.

OK, I reverted back to 4.6.2 for both and now I remember why I upgraded to 5.  My Zwave Aeotec color light bulb doesn't work on 4.6.2.  But "Not implemented" has gone away now, so y'all helped me solve that.  I'll see if I can find a firmware and UI in 5.x that will work for me.  I'm not too sure how they got out of  sync with each other, but I appreciate y'all helping me get pointed in the right direction again!

OK, I reverted back to 4.6.2 for both and now I remember why I upgraded to 5.  My Zwave Aeotec color light bulb doesn't work on 4.6.2.  But "Not implemented" has gone away now, so y'all helped me solve that.  I'll see if I can find a firmware and UI in 5.x that will work for me.  I'm not too sure how they got out of  sync with each other, but I appreciate y'all helping me get pointed in the right direction again!

Use v5.0.10.  (the latest and greatest) 

Accept no substitutes!

Archived