Motion Sensor - Status not tracking?

ergodic

I'm having a problem with a simple motion sensor program for my garage. There's a 2620M, and two cross-linked switchlinc relays for the lights. The lights are fluorescents but are connected through a FilterLinc and there are no comm errors at all. The 2620M is set for on/off and 30 second delay. I'm controlling the motion sense with programs - it isn't linked. The On program is this:

If

Control 'Garage: Motion: Sensor' is switched On

Then

Set Scene 'Multiway: Garage Lights' On

Else

- No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

The original OFF program was this:

If

Control 'Garage: Motion: Sensor' is switched Off

And Control 'Garage: Motion: Sensor' is not switched On

And Status 'Garage: Lights (*)' is On

Then

Wait 15 minutes

Set Scene 'Multiway: Garage Lights' Off

Run Program 'Garage: Motion Off' (Else Path)

Else

- No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

The problem is that the lights weren't always shutting off after 15:30. When I'd look later, the status of "Garage Lights (*)" (which is the load switchinc) was showing status "OFF" in the ISY even though the lights were still on. I'm - thankfully - having zero problems with any sort of comm errors and so I have a hard time believing this due to a comm failure. I can poke the buttons on both switchlincs and the status tracks exactly, and the ON status seems to always track correctly for the motion sensor too.

So am I not understanding what I'm doing, or is it possible the ISY is somehow failing to track the status of the light or the motion sensor in some other way?

I've taken out the 'Status' line in the off script to see if that fixes it, but I'd like to understand what I'm doing wrong here.

Archived