ecobee is at it again

Mustang65

@Teken, it does not take much ... the whole infrastructure is designed by @bmercier. We are working to come up with an Energy Expert offering whereby you would use your own devices for monitoring and optimization.

@lilyoyo, you are 100% correct!

@Mustang65, as you may already know, we are very apolitical here. What we are discussing has a lot less to do with GND and a lot to do with saving money. So, if ISY Portal could offer you a service that allows you to optimize your existing devices based on time-of-use and your preferences, you would not want to use it?

With kind regards,
Michel

5 hours ago, Mustang65 said:

My wife, well she hates talking to Alexia but does on occasion, she uses the Insteon remotes for lights, fans, likes the motion sensors when they are working properly, but says if I go first my son will be over to take all this CRAP out.

Indeed, sounds very familiar to me. My wife uses a lot of my automation without even realizing that she does. When I'm gone, it is likely that my home will go back to the stone age.

4 hours ago, Mustang65 said:

What would be really interesting is to see (not being political here as both sides of the fence are GUILTY) how many of the "Green New Deal" backers are actively practicing energy management. Calif example = private jets back and forth to Washington, commercial airlines for the others, how many own electric cars that are only SOLAR charged, ride on only electric public transportation, where available, turn down or off the AC when they leave the mansions (some have 2 or 3 mansions)....?

I believe I already can guess the answer.

I've been to a few of those.... Your answer would be correct. They think owning all Tesla's make up for their carbon footprint

20 minutes ago, lilyoyo1 said:

Keep lying to yourself. You're way past that. You just don't realize it. I remember when you first started posting. You've come a long way. You should check them out. You'll surprise yourself

Thanks, yes I have learnt  a lot, but there still is so much I don't know. ISY would not succeed without guys like you, guiding guys like me.

Archived