Program Randomly Executing

TVC15

I have a program that runs a scene at Sunset Minus 5 Minutes daily to turn on our evening lights. However, beginning on 9/18/20 at 3:17pm, the program has executed during the middle of the day on the following days.

9/19 at 1:27pm

9/21 at 1:34pm

9/24 at 1:48pm

How can I determine what is making this program execute? I don't have anything "new" plugged in at my home.

Thoughts?!?

On the admin console make sure your location and time zone is still correct. It sounds as though your time zone or location might have somehow reset.

When you first log in at the top you should see when it thinks sunrise and sunset are. If they're showing the 1pm time then your location in configuration might have changed.

27 minutes ago, glen.holmes said:

Thanks for the suggestion, Geddy! However, the location and time zone are still correct. This is executing twice a day instead of just sunset. Is there a way for me to tell what is triggering the program (the log shows it is "Program" in the User column.

Did you know the admin console has a search and replace function? You can right click on any program title in the program tree and select "Find and Replace" (or something similar) and then find any occurrence of that program name by various parameters. You may be able to find a forgotten program calling your suspect program.

1 hour ago, glen.holmes said:

After doing some research, I discovered a "Fast On" switch that was turning on this scene that I had forgotten about. My wife has a tendency to double click switches when she shouldn't (but, I won't tell her that! ?).  Thanks for the suggestions!!!

To combine both taps styles you can OR them into the same program trigger.

If
    SwitcLinc is switched On
OR
    SwitchLinc is switched Fast On
Then
   whatever

Archived