Hello rslaufer,

Heat Setpoint

Cool Setpoint

Temperature

Humidity

Mode

With kind regards,

Michel

Can anyone list the data types that the ISY can query from a Venstar 1800 Thermostat with a Humidity module installed (i.e. Temperature, Humidity, Set Points)?

Thanks.

I am not sure why anyone would care, but in 2.7.6 on both my Mac and PC I only get one setpoint to compare, not separate heat and cool setpoints.

rlebel,

Two setpoints will only appear if and only if you are in Auto Mode. If you are in cool mode, you will get the Cool setpoint; in heat mode, you will get Heat setpoint.

With kind regards,

Michel

Hello rslaufer,

Heat Setpoint

Cool Setpoint

Temperature

Humidity

Mode

With kind regards,

Michel

Can anyone list the data types that the ISY can query from a Venstar 1800 Thermostat with a Humidity module installed (i.e. Temperature, Humidity, Set Points)?

Thanks.

I am not sure why anyone would care, but in 2.7.6 on both my Mac and PC I only get one setpoint to compare, not separate heat and cool setpoints.

rlebel,

Two setpoints will only appear if and only if you are in Auto Mode. If you are in cool mode, you will get the Cool setpoint; in heat mode, you will get Heat setpoint.

With kind regards,

Michel

Well, what appears in my testing is neither heat setpoint nor cool setpoint but just "Setpoint". However, even if what you say is true it would be the wrong GUI. How can I write a program that uses the Heat and Cool setpoints if the GUI changes with the current thermostat mode? The setpoints do not (I hope) become inaccessible from the thermostat depending on the mode, do they?

rlebel,

I think we have to be more clear in our communications: you are referring to Programs in which case it has been fixed in 2.7.7.

With kind regards,

Michel

I agree that I have been confused and confusing! Especially since I have created two threads on related subjects. In this thread you are correct that I meant programming and I look forward to the 2.7.7 fix, thanks.

Archived