admin console short history in the new insteon box

unispeed

I have been convert from x-10 to insteaon I have converted about 40 devices I use the litebulb icon to open New insteon Device and there is where i enter the id and pick type.....Boy if I get 1 digit off it does not link the 1st time in 10 min I have to enter the i.d. again and when you are 50 well I forget by then (I know windows/java has a cache for maybe the last 5 or just the last one address entered...) I would have there in front of me..

unless there is another way?

Just and thought to sweeeten the pot

thx

Mark

Hi Mark,

You do not have to pick the type; just use Auto Discover (from the list).

Unfortunately the addresses MUST be entered correctly otherwise, ISY is going to look for a device that does not exist and that might take up to 1 minute.

With kind regards,

Michel

I have been convert from x-10 to insteaon I have converted about 40 devices I use the litebulb icon to open New insteon Device and there is where i enter the id and pick type.....Boy if I get 1 digit off it does not link the 1st time in 10 min I have to enter the i.d. again and when you are 50 well I forget by then (I know windows/java has a cache for maybe the last 5 or just the last one address entered...) I would have there in front of me..

unless there is another way?

Just and thought to sweeeten the pot

thx

Mark

Archived