Replaced router, now lost connection to my ISY994-IR PRO module.

Everything was working fine until I replaced my modem + router with a Xfinity Gateway. Now the MobilLinc PRO app on my phone has lost connection. It says that I need to change the lighting controller settings on my phone app. Also I don't have access to the console using my pc/browser since the IP address is now different. I need to find the new IP address but don't know how? I've noticed the IPs were all 192.168.x.x now they are 10.0.0.x. If I type http://isy in IE browser I get a blank page. btw I got the latest Java. I tried to start the ISY finder/launcher (start.jnlp) I get an empty console, no device found (see attached screenshot). If I click ADD it prompts for a URL, what should I enter? I looked on my gateway for IP addresses but I can't find the one for my ISY994 module.  I created an account on ISY Portal, after I log on I click on Add ISY then I get prompted for a MAC address, I don't know the MAC address of my device (not printed on it as I would expect). Need help with what should I do next? My PLM is connected(led on) and network cable is connected (led flashes). On the unit itself just the power blue led is on, of course I restarted the module a few times and unplugged-plugged everything.

2021-06-02_14-45-25.jpg

2021-06-02_14-49-31.jpg

Screenshot_20210602-102814_MobiLinc Pro.jpg

Thanks to all who took the time to answer. I'm ok now. I did a hard reset of my ISY module since I had a recent backup. Also as suggested I changed the router IP back to 192.168.0.1 and the range to 192.168.2 to 192.168.0.253. Because my router is using DHCP it assigned a new IP to my ISY module. Then I use https://isy.universal-devices.com/start.jnlp to get the new URL and UUID/MAC address, saved a screenshot. Once I had the new URL I was able to open the console in my browser, restored the backup file and finally update the lighting controller settings on my MobileLinc Pro phone app. All set now. Thanks again, this is a wonderful group.

One more thing. Access your router DHCP Reservation table and assign your ISY a fixed IP address. Then your ISY should always be at that IP address for other software, like polyglot and mobile apps, after a reboot or power cycle next time.

Archived