Motion sensors went dead

frank

58 minutes ago, frank said:

Just had 2 motion sensors from 2 diff companies, go dead at same time and wondering if a coincidence or are others having the same problem? Has anything changed on the ISY994iz ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Information about your system would really be helpful to assist in determining whats going on.

Whats your firmware and UI

Did you recently update your isy? If not then nothing could have changed. If you did update your firmware,what was your previous firmware and what did you update to? Did you check the batteries?

No, did not recently do an upgrade. Asking if anyone else is experiencing a similar problem before I go replace the batteries because of difficult location to get to. I’m running 5.3.2 at the moment. Just ironic that both quit at the exact same time.

5 hours ago, frank said:

Just had 2 motion sensors from 2 diff companies, go dead at same time and wondering if a coincidence or are others having the same problem? Has anything changed on the ISY994iz ?

What type of motion detectors (zwave, Insteon, brand, etc)?

And as @lilyoyo asked, what firmware and UI are you on?

1 minute ago, frank said:

Firmware and UI both 5.3.2.
1 sensor is Insteon MS II
1 sensor is Zooz ZSE29 ver 2.0

If they aren't blinking when you walk by then most likely the batteries are dead. If not, they could've lost connection and need to be restored. Either way they need to be taken down

Archived