Install Zoo S2 stick 700 in Polisy

vbPhil

So I just received the Zoo S2 stick 700 USB. I was currently using the 994i ISY with Z-Wave but I removed all z-wave devices from that network. Only have 3 so far. My plan is to keep using the 994i for Insteon but use the Polisy ISY for Z-Wave just until PG3 and everything is stable.

First question is can I do that?

2nd question is how do I add the Zoo Stick to Polisy? I plugged it in, rebooted Polisy, started up the IoP but no signs of z-wave.

1 hour ago, vbphil said:

So I just received the Zoo S2 stick 700 USB. I was currently using the 994i ISY with Z-Wave but I removed all z-wave devices from that network. Only have 3 so far. My plan is to keep using the 994i for Insteon but use the Polisy ISY for Z-Wave just until PG3 and everything is stable.

First question is can I do that?

2nd question is how do I add the Zoo Stick to Polisy? I plugged it in, rebooted Polisy, started up the IoP but no signs of z-wave.

Itll work since they are 2 separate systems. Long term, you're probably adding more work to yourself when it comes to completing everything.

1 hour ago, mjrush said:

I have some Insteon on a 994i and Z-Wave and Insteon on ISY on Polisy.  Do you have Z-Wave Support checked on the Configuration page?

image.thumb.png.ae601efde83964f88f2e020a3c9dbc5e.png

@mjrush oooops, forgot about that checkbox. I also had Insteon checked and no PLM plugged in yet so I got the z-wave dongle not responding message. Unchecking Insteon and all is fine. thanks

Archived