Programs not responding

smithlevenson

6 minutes ago, MrBill said:

5.0.16C is your stopping point.

At this point in the game I don't recommend upgrading z-wave on a 994.  Instead save your upgrade money for Polisy + 700 series z-wave. This replaces the 994 completely, and gives you lots of functionality in one box.

I'd add not yet though. While it works well, it's still not without issues....unless you don't mind troubleshooting

18 hours ago, lilyoyo1 said:

I'd add not yet though. While it works well, it's still not without issues....unless you don't mind troubleshooting

I am definitely interested,  I would need to be sure that all my custom python programs and such were seamlessly integrated. I don't won't to start over coding. CURL REST commands and the like working the same would go a long way. 

PS  "Restore Device" seems to have been the final answer. Everything is now working as expected. I will have to wait and see if that sticks long term.

22 minutes ago, smithlevenson said:

I would need to be sure that all my custom python programs and such were seamlessly integrated. I don't won't to start over coding. CURL REST commands and the like working the same would go a long way. 

You should be good to go, the ISY's REST API is identical...   python is loaded but of course you don't have to rush to move those items from Pi or where ever they are located now.

Archived