How to reduce LED brightness?

helipal

Hello helipal,

Yes, with 2.7.9 firmware you can adjust the brightness both from the main page of the device (LED Brightness) as well as programs.

With kind regards,

Michel

I just recieved 2 new 2476D switchlincs, and notice the LED brightness is Much brighter than the same models ordered over a year ago. Is there any way to reduce the brightness so they better match the numerous other switchlinks I have?

I thought only the 2476S HW Rev >5.0 relay version had the LED brightness feature. Its on line manual shows how to set the LEDs brightness.

The on line users manual for the 2476D doesn't show LED brightness settings. Maybe it is in need of an update.

Yes, me too! on some other switches and togglelincs (I think) that are older the ISY thinks it can control the LED brightness (button are there to do so) but seems to have no effect. Have you tried either the new togglelincs or switchlinc (either one will do for me) to set the LED to totally off and works?

No I only have rev 2.1 SwitchLinc relay switches and am not using any of the Alpha firmware. I still have 2.7.6.

I have one recent ToggleLinc but it isn't installed. Is a hair bigger than a SwitchLinc Relay and would not fit in my ancient house wirings switch box. The box is a triple gang. Made of three sections with tiny screws holding them together. The ToggleLinc hit the ends of the screws. :(

so basically I want to know should I return the switch or not. The only purpose of this new switch is to replace my last X10 legacy swithc in the bedroom and it must be able to have LED completely off when the light is Off. So is this possible in 2.7.10 with the switch I have?

If so waht is your best guess at an alpha date for 2.7.10?

Thanks as always!

Joe

Archived