Bond Bridge AC issue

hart2hart

I deleted Bond PG2 version and added Bond PG3 version.  All worked okay except the main screen is missing button text.  I'm guessing it's Discover Nodes.  I've already deleted Node server  and added it back with same results.  I don't care unless it hints at some other problem but would like positive confirmation either way on what to do.

Thanks

319374339_Screenshot2022-05-22151838copy.thumb.jpg.e3fe29eb652069cb531d40e65a4945fc.jpg

That button should say “Force Update”. It causes the bond Node server to immediately poll the Bridge for up to date status. It’s really an artifact leftover from before the Bond Bridge Node server had BPUP (real-time) status updates.

The problem with the text is a profile problem. I will take a look.

That button should say “Force Update”. It causes the bond Node server to immediately poll the Bridge for up to date status. It’s really an artifact leftover from before the Bond Bridge Node server had BPUP (real-time) status updates.

The problem with the text is a profile problem. I will take a look.

Thanks. Just making sure it wasn’t something with my specific install. Already felt better that another person had seen the issue and it’s been running fantastic for several days.

Archived