Programs not working after ISY issues

Theatre 25 - [ID 0012][Parent 0001]

If
        Status  'Theatre Room' is Off
    And Control 'Theatre Room' is switched Off

Then
        Set 'Theatre Room' 25%

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

I have a few programs like this and none of them work now. I tried deleting this program and doing it again but that didn't help either.

In the GUI I can tell it to "Run Then" and it works

I'm leaving a link to the other post where we were trying to fix my issues if that may be connected somehow.

Timers are working and notifications are working.

I didn't try to Restore ISY as I did that to get from the previous issue to where I am now

@andrew77  I went through and restored every single device on my network.  Whatever the bug, I only found it affected this program style, but since it was a problem that was fixed by restoring the device, clearly the issue is with ISY/device links and there are bound to be some other funkiness that we just haven't noticed yet.

6 hours ago, apostolakisl said:

@andrew77  I went through and restored every single device on my network.  Whatever the bug, I only found it affected this program style, but since it was a problem that was fixed by restoring the device, clearly the issue is with ISY/device links and there are bound to be some other funkiness that we just haven't noticed yet.

All devices, not just 2477D units?

Some years ago I went through and compared all the DEVICE and ISY links tables, for every device. I found quite a few (~20%) had disparities. I restored all those devices. Guess they go farkled gradually over the years.

It would be nice to have an ISY function that can skip through all of your devices, make that comparison in batch, and then issue a report.

* Orest

12 hours ago, apostolakisl said:

@apostolakisl I've started doing this and it seems to be working great. I have to delete the devices from the ISY and re add them in it seems as they won't restore. I'll keep the forum updated on my success

11 hours ago, andrew77 said:

@apostolakisl I've started doing this and it seems to be working great. I have to delete the devices from the ISY and re add them in it seems as they won't restore. I'll keep the forum updated on my success

Shouldn't have to delete the device.  Deleting will make for a boat load of work since the device will need to be configured from scratch.  Just right click then hit restore.  If that isn't doing anything, then I would put in a ticket.

20 minutes ago, apostolakisl said:

Shouldn't have to delete the device.  Deleting will make for a boat load of work since the device will need to be configured from scratch.  Just right click then hit restore.  If that isn't doing anything, then I would put in a ticket.

I think I will do that. Thanks for the advice before I deleted stuff. 

If I tell Alexa to Turn On Entryway she says Entryway isnt responding.

After Restoring She says Okay but the light doesn't turn on.

Theres no Current state in the ISY and the device doesn't respond to GUI commands.

Thanks for the help

15 minutes ago, andrew77 said:

If I tell Alexa to Turn On Entryway she says Entryway isnt responding.

Open alexa in a computer browser at https//alexa.amazon.com and delete all the ISY devices and scenes then say "Alexa, discover devices" and let her add them back.

1 minute ago, MrBill said:

Open alexa in a computer browser at https//alexa.amazon.com and delete all the ISY devices and scenes then say "Alexa, discover devices" and let her add them back.

Delete all of them or just the non functioning ones?

1 hour ago, andrew77 said:

I did the troubled one to start. Still no luck.

Do I have to airgap them?

I've never had to, but maybe you don't have the same problem.  Look and make sure there aren't duplicates on the alexa login to... that happans sometimes.  when it does it's usually remove and re-add to Alexa to get rid of "<blank> isn't responding."

Archived