OpenWeather Map Node server Status goes blank

tlightne

@bpwwer   After a period of time the Node server status goes blank. It appears the Noseserver is still running and updating the IOP. The NOAA Weather Node server is doing the same thing. Nothing shows in the log as they are still running. All other PG3 node servers that I am running do not have this issue. Frontend Version 3.0.62            ISY 5.4.4. Openweather Map 3.1.1

image.png.04d19d9380963b9b9a3c0a19521344f6.png

There have been changes to the way node servers work since this node server was ported.  The node server is not responsible for that status value, PG3 is.  I've updated the node server so it should work correctly with the latest PG3 design.

I'm running 5.4.4 and the latest .62 PG3. (just updated)

I'm still seeing blank "Node server Online" for OW & WB. What else do I need to do, or is this just something that is still coming down the pike?

My (Tempest) WeatherFlow node properly shows True for Node server Online

Many thanks for your work on providing these.

* Orest

OK, so Node server Online shows 1 now.

However, doing an IF statement in ISY, only allows for % on that field, namely 0%, 1% & 2%. Ignoring that it is %, and just testing against 1% (or 0%), doesn't test as TRUE/FALSE.

Now, that might be an ISY thing, but this isn't working yet.

* Orest

No, it's probably not an ISY thing, I must still have something wrong in the profile files or you don't have the most recent profile files loaded in the AC.  Here's what I see on mine:

image.png.422ede62755db1d27e0792a8772ebe9f.png

Try the "Upload Profile" button on the PG3 node details page and then restart the AC.

Archived