Text Message to Spectrum Cell Phone

Does anyone know if there is the option to send a text message to someone that that has spectrum cellular.  I could not find spectrum in the drop down and wondering if there is someone that partners with them for text messages.

If there is not an option, I will see if I can get them to sign up for push messages.   

Thank you

@Athlon

Thank you so much for your research.  I should have done that first before posting but to be honest, i did not think of doing that.  I am in the process of testing with the individual and will respond back with the results.

@hart2hart  I went to pushover because the reliability was so bad with critical things in my home.  However, my problem is I am working with a non-technical person some miles away.  She has been using ATT and that was working for her.  I am hoping we can get by with Athlon's suggestion because of the difficulty in getting her changed to something else.

21 minutes ago, hart2hart said:

All of these options have become very unreliable in the past year with cellular company’s policy updates.

Our cell phones are with ATT. I've had a program for sometime that texts me when a garage door is left open for more than 30 minutes. It's been working fine.

His MMV with Spectrum, of course. Should be easy to test it.