What did I just buy?

epete

OK, I purchased the ZMatter! Z-Wave+ | Matter Module for Polisy (beta)  There is very little information about this device. I assume it plugs into an open port inside my Polisy Pro.  I have not opened Polisy Pro to confirm I have such a port.  

Then there is some text about enhanced range.  I see two holes on the sides of my Polisy Pro where some antenna's could be mounded.  Will this card come with the RF Cables and two antenna's that I can mount in those holes?

I am currently still using my ISY994i and I have no Zigbee or Z-Wave devices.  For now this will be just something to play with.  

25 minutes ago, epete said:

OK, I purchased the ZMatter! Z-Wave+ | Matter Module for Polisy (beta)  There is very little information about this device. I assume it plugs into an open port inside my Polisy Pro.  I have not opened Polisy Pro to confirm I have such a port.  

Then there is some text about enhanced range.  I see two holes on the sides of my Polisy Pro where some antenna's could be mounded.  Will this card come with the RF Cables and two antenna's that I can mount in those holes?

I am currently still using my ISY994i and I have no Zigbee or Z-Wave devices.  For now this will be just something to play with.  

What specific questions do you have? The webpage you linked to is pretty self explanatory about what it is.

Once you receive the unit, you'll get specific instructions on how to hook it up to your Polisy. 

There are 2 separate boards. An internal and external board. The only board currently is internal which is what you purchased.

https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/37523-matterz-zmatter/page/4/#comment-347794