Unable to connect to Polyglot V2 or V3 through IoP on a specific computer.

I have a Polisy Pro and two computers. One computer I can access Polyglot V2 and V3. The other computer will not access either Polyglot versions. Both computers are able to run the IoP software version 5.4.4. The second computer is newer and I take it with me when I am away from the house. The first computer stays home and is always on. I have been accessing the Polyglot V2 and V3 when I am away from home through the first computer by using the remote software Teamviewer. I would like to finally resolve my problem. I have looked through the forums and help sites and clicked around the IoP software with no luck. Please help walk me through the setup.

Thanks

@Stagehand have you followed the process in the wiki - https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Polisy:User_Guide#Accessing_Polisy

Using the ISY launcher should be able to put you into PG2 or PG3 dashboard. If you're unable to connect directly through a browser. 

What do you see if/when trying to connect to the PG3 dashboard from the 2nd computer?

Please review this part of the wiki to see if you're seeing similar pages: 
https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Polisy:User_Guide#Polisy_.28PG3.29_Dashboard

Finally, hat OS are you running? Windows (10 or 11?), Mac, Linux?

What browser are you using?

Have you attempted to clear browser cache?

Are you using vlans on your network?

Can you ping the Polisy (and get a result) from the problem computer?

Is the computer that's always on wired to the network and the one you're having issues with wireless? 

My hunch is the issue is network related. After that it's browser related. 

PG2 and PG3 are currently only accessible on your local network, there is not Portal interface to read PG2 or PG3 from outside the local network.    The most secure solution is to use a VPN while away.  You've found a method using team viewer.  A more complicated yet less secure method involves opening ports.  You should be able to connect to both if your second computer is connected to local wifi, however if it's not on the same network you'll have issues.  

Thank you for your quick reply. I have followed the process in the wiki that you suggested many times in the past and just now in case I overlooked something. No Change.

I'm running Windows 11

Browser is Chrome

Both computers are on WiFi.

When I try to access Polyglot V2 it sends me directly to the Portal Login website.

When I try to access Polyglot V3 it will not connect to address  https://my.isy.io:3000

I am curranty using computer #2 away from home and connecting to the IoP via internet.

I do not know about VLAN but I suspect not. It is a simple home network.

Thank you,

7 hours ago, Stagehand said:

I am curranty using computer #2 away from home and connecting to the IoP via internet.

Sounds like I misunderstood the initial issue. You implied that you couldn't connect on "computer 2" so I assumed when you were home it wouldn't connect. 

As @MrBill says there's no current way to access PG2/PG3 web dashboard while remote. Your method of using TeamViewer to access "computer 1" is working for you so that's a good way. Otherwise, if your router can handle an inbound VPN connection that would be the only other way to access from "computer 2" while remote. 

Are you able to access PG2/PG3 from "computer 2" when you're on the same wifi as the Polisy? If so...it's acting as expected. If you're still having issues when you're in the same network then you've got problems. 

Connection to ISY994 or IoP can be made through the Portal access while remote and not having to use VPN or open/forwarding ports on the router.