[RESOLVED] HTTP error 500 at login

EWhite
Go to solution Solved by bmercier,

Hello

Alexa suddenly stopped responding. I tried to disable and enable the skill - but I get a message saying "topology destroyed" when I try to link the account. When I try to login from the my isy portal, I get a http error 500 message. What am I doing wrong?

Dinesh

I can login to the portal but it says my ISY is offline now.

[Edit] ISY is back online but the Z-Wave dongle is not responding.... Hmmm Probably unrelated...For me Z-Wave is is much bigger PIA than Insteon. Hopefully matter will resolve.

Edited by gviliunas
8 hours ago, bmercier said:

Routines should not be affected, unless the skill is disabled and re-enabled.

Same problem with routines again. Triggers from ISY go all the way through to display the change of state in the alexa app but the routines are not triggering like they did a week ago.

Something set the alexa routines into misbehaving again. Last time amazon had to correct something but it seems the disconnection broke the Routine triggering again. Routines have been checked as still all enabled, tested for voice output from the manual trigger, and trigger point tested from ISY. Must be something that breaks the Routine internal logic.

UPDATE: Routines began working many hours later.  Rebuilding them, and dis/enabling them, did nothing but sometime in the middle of the night they repaired themselves.

Edited by larryllix