PLM Repair Service through Insteon

sdynak

• 1 month later...

A heads up. I've had a few people come to me with devices that were "unrepairable by Insteon" with "daughter card is bad" as the reason. I've been able to repair these without issue. Its covered under my "comm repair", as well as "the works". If you dont want to give up on your device or feed the landfill, I'm here.  

Also, I'm disappointed to open units repaired by Insteon only to find 4 replaced capacitors out of 10 replaced, and nothing else serviced for a $50 service fee despite the claim "have it repaired to the latest factory specifications". 

If someone high up from UD or Insteon see's this,  I'm open to taking on the repair side of things even if its just PLM's and Hubs.  I'd love to see Insteon succeed.  

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to provide feedback regarding Insteon's PLM repair service.  I have a 2014 2413S v2.1 1530 (does this last number matter?).   I sent mine in Jan and turn-around was about 2 weeks (I'm local though.)  I would have sent it to NDSSM, but I wanted to support the new owners.  Works fine, no complaints.  Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/13/2023 at 4:35 PM, tlightne said:

@NDSSM Hello do you repair FanLinc's I have one that lost the medium speed. Everything else is working.

Thanks

@NDSSM , Wondering the same thing. I have several that have failed. New ones are available but will probably do the same thing.