Insteon Switchlink Dimmer: "Fast On" works, "ON" doesn't

Go to solution Solved by lilyoyo1,

I'm attempting to validate this, I think I'm following the suggestion correctly. Please see attached screenshots.

When I click on the scene controller I can see that the device ("Kitchen Island") is a controller for the scene ("Low Hang") and that Kitchen Island is part of Low Hang. Is this the validation we're looking for?

I'm tempted to delete the device and re-add (discover) to ISY. I understand this will require me to add the device to any scene, but there are not too many scenes to add to. Is this valid?

Or, I have a spare switchlink dimmer. Would it be a good idea to swap the one that is in there?

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

• Solution
2 hours ago, walkman9999 said:

I'm attempting to validate this, I think I'm following the suggestion correctly. Please see attached screenshots.

When I click on the scene controller I can see that the device ("Kitchen Island") is a controller for the scene ("Low Hang") and that Kitchen Island is part of Low Hang. Is this the validation we're looking for?

I'm tempted to delete the device and re-add (discover) to ISY. I understand this will require me to add the device to any scene, but there are not too many scenes to add to. Is this valid?

Or, I have a spare switchlink dimmer. Would it be a good idea to swap the one that is in there?

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Click on your controller (red) verify all devices that shows up are configured to operate the way you want them to. You can also delete the controller from the scene and re-add it. Doing so will automatically configure the device with the scene attributes. 

Edited by lilyoyo1
  • Like 2