error retrieving data from Davis Vantage Pro2

cinbergs

I'm up and running on my Polisy.  I've successfully interfaced iAqualink, NOAA, Rachio, Ambient Weather, and Sonos.  But I'm stuck on the Davis Weatherlink interface.  It connects and the ISY shows the nodes, but all the values (for temp, humidity etc) are zero.  I've double & triple checked entries.  I'm using the datalogger's mac address without colons and my weatherlink.ocm login (NOT my weatherlink Live logon).  Yet this error persists.  Can anybody help?

2022-12-05 14:43:44,889 Thread-92 udi_interface DEBUG query:get_data: Query response = 200 2022-12-05 14:43:44,891 Thread-92 udi_interface ERROR query:get_data: request failed: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

debug-Davis.txt

It's expecting a response with JSON data and whatever it got back wasn't what it expected.

It's calling https://api.weatherlink.com/v1/NoaaExt.json?user=001D0A004ADE&pass=<your password>&apiToken=<your token>

So you can enter that URL into a browser and see what it does.  My guess would be that one of the parameters is wrong and it's returning an error message instead of the data.