ISY not detecting local control of 2477D and Keypad switches

fmk2

Hi, I did check out your idea of using the Query statement and it will not return the results I need. If I turn the light on with the first tap of the switch the light goes to 40%, I then wait 5 minutes and tap the switch again the light goes to 100% but your query was run 7 seconds after the first tap. That was the same problem I was having with the query statement.

Query.png.38fa5e8dbe1f4e4bc900329c5450cf10.png

I do have a question what does the Responding status do, I changed the program as below and do not get any count changes so it is not running?

Responding.png.7118ad7e2d59002f59a5ebadaac168e7.png

Thank you for the help.

• 3 months later...

@fmk2, @vandy, @apostolakisl

I realize this is an older post, but I was wondering if you could check something for me on the 2477D switches you had this problem with?

I would like to know the version number of each switch that experienced this issue. The version number will be located in the admin console to the right of the Insteon ID and switch type.

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Brian H said:

The administrative console. Has the Insteon ID, model number and the firmware version.

If you wanted the hardware version. It is on a sticker on the front of the module

Thanks, all I'm looking for right now is the firmware version from the admin console on switches that experience this issue.