ISY Launcher

smokegrub

@smokegrub are you connecting locally or remote? Are you sure you're on the same network as an ISY? What computer OS are you running (Win, Mac, other)?

If the portal is able to connect you either have to add them manually (if you're local) or almost certainly need to add them manually if you're remote. Otherwise, if you've saved the finder information in the past you can reload a saved state file (File might look like this: ISY-Finder.<Day Date Time>.state)

Have you updated Java recently that it might have lost key files/history? It might be good practice to clear Java cache and download a fresh start.jnlp (IoX Launcher) to put a new icon on the desktop and try finding them again when it opens up.

Usually this happens to me when I'm connecting while remote. Since finder doesn't find anything on the local network it wipes out previous entries. I have to add the ISY manually or reload a saved finder profile. 

What computer operating system are you running?

Did you clear your java cache, including all installed applications before you downloaded the launcher?

The ISY Launcher was renamed Iox Launcher.

Try removing power from the Polisy for a minute. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then try the add button in the launcher