Insteon dimmers STROBE LED lighting

CJVann

My new home has small flat LED down lights that fit a standard ceiling electrical box (NOT a can). The whole house is that way, and they often strobe when on, even at full brightness. If there’s any Insteon traffic (mini remotes, keypads, ISY…) then they REALLY start flashing on and off for a few seconds.  Note that regular A19 LED bulbs work fine (even from the same junction box as flickering ones) and these lights didn’t flicker with the previous Deako dimmers, nor when I tried an Insteon ON/OFF switch on them. 
Has anyone found any flat led down light that will fit wired into a standard electrical box and works with Insteon dimmers?   I’ve tried the keypad dimmer and regular Insteon dimmer switch.  If not, all my Insteon HAS to go, the strobing  is terrible and they’re in every room.  Thanks!

On 1/15/2023 at 5:52 PM, CJVann said:

.....and these lights didn’t flicker with the previous Deako dimmers, nor when I tried an Insteon ON/OFF switch on them. 

CJ, do you need dimming?

You mentioned that there is no LED flicker in your small flat LED down lights  (I am not sure what that is) when you use an Insteon ON/OFF switch (no dimming).  There are devices sold to reduce LED flickering that are installed in parallel with the LED loads like the FIBARO Bypass 2 (FGB-002).