Polisy - Support thread for: PG3 v3.1.18 and v3.1.19 (February 24, 2023)

12 hours ago, TJMax2 said:

Any particular reason for PG3 to be disconnected from ISY?  At the bottom of the page it says:

It's unlikely, but possible that the password for IoX is not correct in PG3 and needs to be updated. The Polisy still needs to have the user/pass set in the web interface. I would check/confirm that is correct in IoX Configuration -> Edit current IoX

Also, check the IP address being used. If you're using ISY on Polisy then I think you can just use "localhost" or 127.0.0.1. You shouldn't be using the IP for the Polisy. (Review the wiki Polisy User Guide)

• Like 1
14 hours ago, TJMax2 said:

Any particular reason for PG3 to be disconnected from ISY?  At the bottom of the page it says:

The log shows authentication failures every time it tries to connect to the ISY.  So most likely you need to reset the username and/or password in the ISY menu.

• Like 1
On 2/26/2023 at 10:13 AM, carealtor said:

Before trying anything else, I decided to reboot my router to see if that would help.  It SEEMS as though it has.  I've been watching PG3 for more than a few minutes and haven't seen the red banner with the disconnect message.  Fingers crossed.  I would be happy to run a log if you still want to see it.

I had exactly the same issues with the same solution, reboot the router. The PG3 log had the same failure trying to access an IPv6 address.  Admin console ran fine but PG3 and any node servers were completely hosed.

• Thanks 1