changing the level of a KPL load from one of its secondaries

MikeB

Want to make sure I understand this before I go too far -

If I have a KPL with a load and an on-level of 100%, I can't create a scene controlled by one of its secondaries that sets that same load to 60%, correct?

If I understand correctly, the work around would be to create a scene and trigger that scene by a program on the ISY-26, which executes when I press the secondary, correct?

Thanks!

LOL, just when I post this...

Exciting news regarding the firmware on 2486D KeypadLinc Dimmer! The following improvements have been made and are now in all shipping KeypadLics (check for v1.5 if you bought recently):

1. Each button can have different on-levels and ramp rates when controlling the local load. For example, the A button can turn the local load to 100% ON, while the B button can change it to 50%.

MikeB,

Unfortunately, our queries as to how we can "programmatically" accomplish this feat have gone unanwered for almost a week now. As such:

1. If you have older versions, you can not do that

2. If you have 1.5 and above, you have to do it manually since we do not know how it's done programmatically

With kind regards,

Michel

LOL, just when I post this...

Exciting news regarding the firmware on 2486D KeypadLinc Dimmer! The following improvements have been made and are now in all shipping KeypadLics (check for v1.5 if you bought recently):

1. Each button can have different on-levels and ramp rates when controlling the local load. For example, the A button can turn the local load to 100% ON, while the B button can change it to 50%.

Archived