Huge Price Increase on ISY-26 at SmartHome

upstatemike

Digger,

Congratulations!

If you want to play with X10, the first thing you should do is to send an email to tech@universal-devices.com so that we can send you the 2.5 Beta.

Thanks and with kind regards,

Michel

I spoke/chatted with Jason in CS and he said there is nothing in Beta testing but if their was any new release would have to be purchased unless they released a patch. I asked him how you can install a patch if it is not flashable and he had no answer. I also asked about the V1.5 firmware for the keypadlinc and he had no information on it.

So yes.... I guess I got the wrong CS person :)

Trust me I think the ISY will be great..... the PLM???? well we will see.

Digger,

I do believe that Jason would not know anything about the Beta ... most people don't; we were privy to the news simply because SH is truly helping us resolve/test any issues we may have reported. As such, I wouldn't be worried about your PLM ... you are in good hand!

With kind regards,

Mine just got here............yesssssssss. I can play with it this weekend. The PLM is refurb/recyled (its all scratched up) as someone said but thats ok if it works. Version 52 firmware Rev 2.4.

I will try and set it up tonight when I get back from my almost daily torture session (physical therepy).

Digger,

Congratulations!

If you want to play with X10, the first thing you should do is to send an email to tech@universal-devices.com so that we can send you the 2.5 Beta.

Thanks and with kind regards,

Michel

I spoke/chatted with Jason in CS and he said there is nothing in Beta testing but if their was any new release would have to be purchased unless they released a patch. I asked him how you can install a patch if it is not flashable and he had no answer. I also asked about the V1.5 firmware for the keypadlinc and he had no information on it.

So yes.... I guess I got the wrong CS person :)

Trust me I think the ISY will be great..... the PLM???? well we will see.

Digger,

I do believe that Jason would not know anything about the Beta ... most people don't; we were privy to the news simply because SH is truly helping us resolve/test any issues we may have reported. As such, I wouldn't be worried about your PLM ... you are in good hand!

With kind regards,

Mine just got here............yesssssssss. I can play with it this weekend. The PLM is refurb/recyled (its all scratched up) as someone said but thats ok if it works. Version 52 firmware Rev 2.4.

I will try and set it up tonight when I get back from my almost daily torture session (physical therepy).

Sent.... and thank you.

Dont forget this is a holiday weekend. You deserve to enjoy it also!

Archived