Temperature Probe/Sensor for Fridge/Freezer that works with Polisy

I'm looking for a recommendation on a smart temperature probe/sensor for multiple fridges and freezers that preferably work with Polisy (don't need another app).  I took a look at the NS store and didn't really notice anything.  Lots of options on the market but integration with what I have would be ideal.  Anyone have any thoughts? 

43 minutes ago, dbuss said:

I use the Wireless Tags node server for monitoring my fridges and freezers.

As do I, using their 4 volt rechargeable batteries. You charge them. Ia a USB charger. I have had 4 of them in use at two different locations for about 18 months. I recharged the batteries just recently when the battery voltage dropped to about 3.82 volts, only because I thought it was about time to charge them. There was no issue requiring them to be recharged.

I also use the Yolink sensors, and I previously used the Wireless Tags.  I can't really say which is more accurate, but I do like that the Yolink sensors display the temperature and they seem to have better battery life (not surprising, given their size is much larger). 

I use wireless tags but can't wait to change to something else.... i just haven't found what I want to use.  I haven't properly evaluated yolink yet but note that the HA integration uses Cloud Push, I would only want to use a temp sensor that uses local communication only... no cloud involvement.  Zigbee seems to be the only answer I've found... but haven't begun to evaluate sensors.