PG3 Notification Node server 3.5.4

PG3 Notification Node Server 3.5.4 has been released.   See the Release Notes for more information.

If you update from a version prior to 3.5.0 you will need to set your Portal API key in the "Custom Configuration Parameters".   To find your portal_api_key open UDMobile, go to Notifications then Settings.  I will release a new version soon which makes this optional.

See the README for more information, including information on moving from PG2.

Edited by Jimbo.Automates
Change to 3.5.4
  • Like 2

In the UD Mobile node, there is a selection box for content.

It shows my first 16 defined custom notifications.

Did you intentionally limit it to 16 (coincidentally) or it is stopping at the fist gap in ID numbering (after 16 my next ID is 21).

5 hours ago, gzahar said:

In the UD Mobile node, there is a selection box for content.

It shows my first 16 defined custom notifications.

Did you intentionally limit it to 16 (coincidentally) or it is stopping at the fist gap in ID numbering (after 16 my next ID is 21).

The node server does not control what is in that list, it uses the editor _sys_notify_short and is presented by the AC so I will have to defer to @Chris Jahn about why your list is incomplete.  It is the same list presented in the ISY Portal Service Node "Short Custom Content".

Edited by Jimbo.Automates
I tried upgrading to 3.5.4 on PG3x 3.1.27 but the NS is not accepting my api key.
ERROR: 05/24/2023 02:30:22 See log for: Please verify your portal_api_key value
I also tried regenerating the api key on the pushover.net site but this new key didn't work either.
Any ideas?
Notification_5-24-2023_23740-AM.zip
Are you putting it in the new portal_api_key setting? I'll check your log in a few.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, gviliunas said:

I tried upgrading to 3.5.4 on PG3x 3.1.27 but the NS is not accepting my api key.

ERROR: 05/24/2023 02:30:22 See log for: Please verify your portal_api_key value

I also tried regenerating the api key on the pushover.net site but this new key didn't work either.

Any ideas?

Notification_5-24-2023_23740-AM.zip 12.92 kB · 0 downloads

UD Portal API Key or Pushover API key?  

• Like 1

@Jimbo.Automates, @Javi, @tlightne   Thanks Guys!

I had the correct config parameter but the wrong value. I was trying to insert the Pushover api key but needed the UD Portal api key instead as you suspected.

Thanks also for helping me find it. I was incorrectly looking in the UD Mobile, Settings but it is well hidden in the UD Mobile, Notifications, Settings.

All fixed now!

1 minute ago, gviliunas said:

@Jimbo.Automates, @Javi, @tlightne   Thanks Guys!

I had the correct config parameter but the wrong value. I was trying to insert the Pushover api key but needed the UD Portal api key instead as you suspected.

Thanks also for helping me find it. I was incorrectly looking in the UD Mobile, Settings but it is well hidden in the UD Mobile, Notifications, Settings.

All fixed now!

Great!  And sorry for not giving those instructions sooner!  I'll add to the OP.