Error Already subscribed

@photogeek54

I am getting an error when starting the Admin console "already subscribed". I saw it once yesterday, but was able to get the console started and populated with values. I am getting it today and can get the console to start, but there are no values for anything i.e all node servers etc.

The solar edge nodeserver is up and running correctly. It is passing data to HA via that udi  to HA integration written by @shbatm

I have included the error log from the admin console below. As this is preproduction let me know how you want me to proceed. i.e delete solar edge nodeserver and retry, submit to UDI, try something else......

Steve

ISY Error Log.v5.5.9__Fri 2023.05.26 06.55.27 AM.txt

This error is usually related to clients (i.e. Admin Console, UD Mobile, HA integration, PyISY) not calling unsubscribe from the ISY event stream (subscription) when it stops viewing or perceives there was an error.  This causes all available subscriptions to be used so new clients (i.e. Admin Console) can not start properly.

Usually a reboot corrects the issue, or waiting some time.  Waiting some time assumes the client causing the error is acting properly or it may continue using available subscriptions (event streams) which will continue lockout.  PyISY, used by the HA integration, was a usual suspect in the past but I thought it was fixed.  So if the issue persists after reboot try disabling the HA integration or any Node Server using PyISY.

@Javi

Thanks for your comments. This only started since I installed and began running the non production version of the solar edge nodeserver. I am running it to do testing for @photogeek54 . So are you saying I should reboot the nodeserver? I am running  PG3 nodservers on a polisy. Or should I reboot the PG3 server or entire Polisy.

Thanks

Steve

On 5/26/2023 at 2:41 PM, stevehoyt said:

@Javi

Thanks for your comments. This only started since I installed and began running the non production version of the solar edge nodeserver. I am running it to do testing for @photogeek54 . So are you saying I should reboot the nodeserver? I am running  PG3 nodservers on a polisy. Or should I reboot the PG3 server or entire Polisy.

Thanks

Steve

Reboot Polisy.  The error is caused by too many frontend clients having connections and/or failing to close connections to Iox (not PG3).  It could be a coincidence that you installed a Node Server at the same time, or it could be that one of the clients is crashing due to unrecognized data.  So if reboot does not fix the issue, then you will need to start eliminating clients to find which one is not behaving correctly.