Proper procedure for leaving eisy system for new owner

Hi,

I have an eisy/Insteon system in the home I am selling and plan to leave it for the new owners. What is the best way to leave it for a smooth transition for them once they move in? 

I have made the configuration details very generic for them to work with. But should I simply remove the eisy from my portal and tell them to open a new portal or ??? I recall reading somewhere that a portal account is required now, but I could be mistaken. I will of course leave them resource links to UD website and UD Mobile. 

Any other tips for this scenario?

Regards,

Jim

From the UD Wiki:

Selling Your House

We do not offer free support and training for existing installations. So, if you are selling your house with an ISY/Polisy installed, you must make sure your buyer has enough information to be able to run/configure everything. Here are some resources:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 737simguy said:

Hi,

I have an eisy/Insteon system in the home I am selling and plan to leave it for the new owners. What is the best way to leave it for a smooth transition for them once they move in? 

I have made the configuration details very generic for them to work with. But should I simply remove the eisy from my portal and tell them to open a new portal or ??? I recall reading somewhere that a portal account is required now, but I could be mistaken. I will of course leave them resource links to UD website and UD Mobile. 

Any other tips for this scenario?

Regards,

Jim

See post on this subforum right before yours