Node server not working

tazman
Go to solution Solved by Panda88,

Is anybody else having issues with the node server working? I'm getting this error

2023-06-12 20:08:49,313 Thread-6   udi_interface      ERROR    TeslaEVController:createNodes: Exception Controller start: 'display_name'
2023-06-12 20:08:49,313 Thread-6   udi_interface      INFO     TeslaEVController:createNodes: Did not obtain data from EV 

I tried redoing the refresh token but it did not help and I'm wondering if there is an issue because Tesla changed something.

10 hours ago, Panda88 said:

Can you try to enable debug in the log

1. Hopefully it can show more - I do not have access to a car to try so hopefully the log can shed some light on this 

I did have the log on debug and I don't notice anything else but I can PM you the log later today to see if anything else looks wrong to your trained eye. Thanks for the quick reply!

• Solution

Can you try a new install - I am not able to update the node store, but if you install now is should pick the latest code.  

There are changes in the structure from tesla so there may be other changes needed in the code, but I cannot test as I do not have a car

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Panda88 said:

Can you try a new install - I am not able to update the node store, but if you install now is should pick the latest code.  

There are changes in the structure from tesla so there may be other changes needed in the code, but I cannot test as I do not have a car

Awesome Panda88 you got it! The node created in the AC is now called EV1 instead of the car name which does not matter to me and everything looks good to me initially. Thank you for your quick response!

• Like 1