Node Servers not run

None of node servers on PG3 will start.   PG2 are working.  All three are installed in version 2, but are stopped. 

PG3 v3.1.23 status "connected"

IOX v5.6.2status "connected"

I am running ISY on Polisy

None of the node servers will start, though each time I try, i get the green "Node Server started successfully" message in the lower right corner of the screen, though they do not start. 

I have Upgraded the packages in the admin console.  I have Insttaled the dev. Packages.  I tried both at least 3 times.  The upgrade packages stops with 5 beeps, No beeps on the install dev package.

I ahve already order the new Eisy.  Any other steps to try or just wait until I get the Eisy?

Currently, there is an issue running upgrade packages that results in a permission issue and prevents the upgrade from occurring. 

That may or not be contributing to your problem. PG3 v3.1.23 has a reported issue that prevents the deletion of node servers. Again, this may or may not be contributing to your issue, but I don't think you will be able to complete an upgrade until the permission issue is fixed.

For now, try removing power from Polisy and restarting. You may get lucky and PG3 node servers will start up. Other than that, it is probably best to open a support ticket with UD.

https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets/

• Like 1