Add Admin console program summary LastRunTime column shows only runs when the If is True

Most of my programs primarily have actions that execute when the If evaluates as True. Most Elses are empty but the Else gets executed quite often. It would help debugging A LOT if the Admin console's program summary had a LastRunTime column that shows only the last time when the "If" actions started to execute. I seldom use the column for when a program finishes if that helps.

Also having a way to search the event log interactively for a string would be helpful.

I agree that "Last Finish Time" doesn't contain information that's very useful.   However, isn't "Last Run Time" exactly what you're looking for?

On 8/10/2023 at 7:39 PM, photogeek54 said:

Most Elses are empty but the Else gets executed quite often.

for the Else to run, the program had to have started, there for this would be included in "Last Run Time" and be the same as "that shows only the last time when the "If" actions started to execute."

....Or maybe you want a column that shows the "last time the IF was evaluated TRUE"?