Elk Thermostats listed on the ToDo list

Morris Hansen

I see Elk Thermostats is listed on the ToDo list.
I just got my Eisy setup and working and I have 3 thermostats still integrated with Elk that I was using the ISY to control throughout the day.
Any estimate on timeline for thermostat support? 
Thanks
I think you are the first to officially ask for this, unless I'm forgetting someone else, which is possible. It's going to take some time but I'll try to look into it next.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

I have uploaded ELK Node Server 3.10.0 to the beta store with Thermostat support.  Please install in a new slot and test.  I don't have a real thermostat connected to my ELK so I can't test a real one, but I was able to simulate it and all seems to be working.  One thing I don't know is if ELK sends updates when temperature changes, or if it must be polled.  Please give it a try and let me know on this thread if you have issues.  If you see an ERROR, please download log package and PM or email it to me.

On 9/4/2023 at 1:00 PM, Jimbo.Automates said:

I have uploaded ELK Node Server 3.10.0 to the beta store with Thermostat support.  Please install in a new slot and test.  I don't have a real thermostat connected to my ELK so I can't test a real one, but I was able to simulate it and all seems to be working.  One thing I don't know is if ELK sends updates when temperature changes, or if it must be polled.  Please give it a try and let me know on this thread if you have issues.  If you see an ERROR, please download log package and PM or email it to me.

Anyone using ELK Thermostats able to test this?